The Place takes great responsibility and pride when crafting cakes to you. Every order is handled with our great care. Please check the following FAQs (frequently asked questions) that may resolve your most questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are located at 16 Church St. in Old Toronto district downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Just beside financial district and few step away from most St. Lawrence Market, iconic Gooderham Building, Sony Center, Union Station.
Our store time for 2019 winter season are:
Monday to Friday: 10:00 A.M. – 8 P.M.
Saturday: 12:00 P.M. – 8 P.M.
16 Church St. Toronto, ON
You can order for pick-up or delivery from our retail store in-person, via telephone, email, or online. Product availability and prices subject to change without notice.
In-person or telephone or email orders;
- Visit us at 16 Church St.
- Call us at (888)-356-9099
- Email us at Contact@diosmioinc.com
- Direct order on this site and get reward points. (Online order ONLY)
YES! We can do the cake delivery in GTA area.
Our delivery time is Mon – Sat. 7 P.M. to 10 P.M.. We will contact you before every shipping.
We cannot change the delivery time out of 7 P.M. – 10 P.M. and cannot guarantee a specific time.
Please note, due to fresh cake restriction, only one delivery can be made. If not deliverable, cake will be returned to retail store, and must be picked up in 24 hours. No second delivery attempt will be made.
Please check https://www.theplacetoronto.com/delivery-informatino/ for more detail.
We work on first order first serve basis. You can check the date pick section on every cake page for availability for online shopping. We cannot take any order once reach our maximum capability,
We prefer to have orders placed once you confirm the date. However, normally we need at least a week in advance.
Sometimes “Pure Taste” category cakes with no custom special artwork can be ordered up to 2 days in advance, but we still recommend you plan about 3-4 days lead time even for non-custom orders.
Cake orders that have custom designs with any fondant, require at least 2 weeks lead time, but during the perk months it might take as much as a month to assure we are able to accommodate the work needed.
Weekends usually book up very quickly, so make sure you order as soon as possible if you need your cake for a weekend party.
We have regular retail whole cakes in-stock in our retail store. You can visit our store to have the order, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of the cakes due to fast going in store.
We can also work with you if you’re planning a last minute event. There are 20% surcharge to pay the overtime for the kitchen subject to availability.
Please directly call us at 888-356-9099 for your last minute order.
It depending on how complex the design is.
We have 2 ways to make the designed cake:
1. Customized with sample picture or photo: we will estimate how much working time do we need and the final price will based on the workload and materials. Subjected to availability. There is no extra charge for this way.
2. Design by The Place Designer: We will set up an initial meeting to understand your requirements, and we will estimate how much work time do we need and the final price will based on the workload and materials.. There are 15% design fees over the total working time price.
Yes, we can cancel or change the order if it has not been processed.
The order CANNOT BE CANCELED or CHANGED under following situation:
- In 2 days of your shipped date
- Use coupon, reward points or vouchers
- Contain sale items